Sunday, April 17, 2011

Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Have you heard about Swag bucks? 

As my blog slowly evolves, one of the areas I hope to talk about more is simple money saving ideas that I've tried and work (or don't work) for me.  As a single income family, any little item can make a difference.

I've been hearing about Swag bucks for ages but never really tried it until about the middle of February.  I just signed up for it (it's free) and used it to search anytime I want to find anything.  At first I did not set up the tool bar but, after about a week, I went ahead and added it. I found I search a lot more with the tool bar than without it. 

It is not a perfect search site by any means - Google or Bing are far better when it comes to specific things but, what I've learned is to search through Swag Bucks first and than go to something better if I can't find what I need.  Over the course of 8 weeks, I've earned almost 1000 swagbucks and I really don't search a whole lot either.

What can you spend these "bucks" on?? All kinds of stuff but what interests me most are the Amazon gift cards - you can get $5.00 for around 450 bucks and a $25.00 gift card to travelocity for hotel credit which is only around 370 bucks. 

Cha-Ching!  Another way to save money.  The amazon gift cards I can use towards gifts for Christmas and birthdays and the hotel credit - well, my husband and I like to get away 2-3 weekends a year so what a great way to help out on the cost!

I won't lie, if you sign up under me, I get referral credit so . . if you haven't tried it out yet, just click
and I should get credit!!!

Than, send it out to your friends and earn your own credit too!

Do you have a favorite site that helps you earn rewards that are good enough to use? 



No comments: