1) Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical Table - this was a toy that Josh received his first Christmas and it STILL gets use daily by both boys. The legs come off so even the tummy babies can enjoy it on the floor. Once they are able to stand, it is great for the little ones to stand next to and play. Each side has different sound effects making it very entertaining for all ages. This toy is going on 2 full years of playtime with more in the future; it is a toy I would recommend anyone getting! The little munchkin I babysit also LOVES this so I know it is a pretty universal toy :-)
2. Playskool Busy Basics Step Start Walk 'n Ride - This is a toy that we received as a shower gift and it has been another huge hit. Josh didn't crawl until almost 10 months but, he would sit on this little car and ride it all over the place. I had put it away once he was walking alot but took it back out for Nate. Amazingly, Josh got right back on it and it is still one of his favorite toys. Both boys love it and I can see it being a toy that is used for quite awhile longer. I will say that we never used it as a "walker" - it seemed a little unstable and Josh kept tripping on it. As a car, it is fantastic!
4. B. Parum Pum Pum Drum - Yes, we love music. This drum is fantastic and it comes with such adorable noise makers. I love that the drum has a neck strap so the kids can carry it and play it at the same time. There are enough instruments that the whole family can play together.
5. B. Meawsic Keyboard - Again, music is big in our home and this keyboard is just fun. We got it for Josh to replace one I had picked up at a garage sale that had quit working. This was the closest thing I could find and both boys absolutely love playing with it. The little microphone is fun too :-)
6. The Sesame Street Letter Bus - This is a weird one to put on here because, really, this toy drove me nuts at first!! BUT the reason I'm listing this here is because it will help teach your kids their letters and, well, it really is fun!
Do your kids have favorite toys? I'm sure they do! I could also list things like Thomas the Train, Matchbox cars, and car in general but . . .those are just normal :-) . . .well, at least in this house full of boys!
Please note - these are my personal preferences; that's it. No one is paying me to do this!! :-)