Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Blog Auction for the Boersma's Adoption

As I've mentioned a few times, my husband plays guitar in a group called Alive!.  It is a Christian group that travels to area Churches for full concerts as well as Praise and Worship Services.
Alive! Website


One of the singers, Jill, and her husband are in the process of adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia.  Jill's sister, Betsy, is also in the group and has created a blog where she is hosting a blog auction to help raise funds for the adoption.  She has received so many items from gracious donors and now needs bidders!  The auction opens today and runs through March 12th, 2011.  You can check out the full list of items and place your bids by checking out Bring my Nephew Home.  I have posted a small sample of the items below but there is so much more than just these few items!
There are several hats and other baby items up for bid - I love this Sock Monkey Hat!

Lia Sophia Jewelry
Bow Holder

Concert Tickets
As I said, that is just a sneak peak - head over to the Auction Site and check out all of the items available. 

No comments: