Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays


So, I've seen this idea for awhile, and have decided to link up with Jamie at Little Daisy May and warp two of my other posts into this - both my previous "Things that I'm loving" and my "Weekly Song" posts will become this post (at least for now).  I still love adding new music and will continue to do so but those special songs; the ones that really hit me, will show up here instead.  So, check out what I'm loving and also click on over to Jamie's blog and check out what others are loving too!  It is a great way to feel grateful even on the not so grateful days.

 I'm loving these little key rings!  They are great for teaching projects, crafts and more.  I think I will take stock in them :- )
 I'm loving my laminator.  I picked this up before Christmas for a steal and have not regretted it once.  It is so much nicer than using contact paper (and easier too!)  I smile when I use it :-)
This coffee maker ROCKS!!  It was Darryl's Christmas gift but I make a cup of "Coffee House Speciality Coffee" once a day and I don't even "like" coffee :-)  And it makes awesome hot chocolate too!

I'm loving this candle - Sparkling Cinnamon from Yankee Candle.  I burn a candle almost every day - it not only makes my house smell good, every time I see it burning, I pray for my family.   Just a little something to keep them close to my heart and mind!.

Yep, I'm loving Chocolate Milk.  It is my weakness, my craving, my comfort food; seriously.  I used to buy it every week but now, I try to only buy it when it is on sale BUT if I have to make a run to the grocery store mid-week you can guarantee that I will come home with chocolate milk.  (And guess what?  Josh loves it as much as I do!)  My niece, Alicia, also loves chocolate milk and we fight over it when we are at my parents house LOL

No comments: