Monday, November 15, 2010

My Favorite Things

The High Heeled Housewife is hosting a weekly blog challenge on our Favorite Things.  In this time of the year, it is easy to focus on the negative and forget to see the positive in things.  So these "are a few of my favorite things!!" 

The first challenge is: My Favorite Things about Being a Wife.  I think I'll make this in a list format - since I am a list maker.

1.  Not having to drive everywhere - my husband is the best driver in the world so it sure is nice to have him there to drive us 90% of the time.  I like to watch out the window :-)
2. Having someone to always sit with at weddings, banquets, and get togethers.  When I was single, I always "arranged" who I would sit with before these events to make sure I wasn't left standing, looking for a place to sit with someone I knew.  Now, I always have someone!  I H A T E it when my husband has another commitment and can't go with me - I feel so lost!
3. Knowing that someone always has your back.  No matter what happens, there is someone always on my side and that is a great feeling.
4. Not being alone during power outages or storms.  It is so much more fun to have to sit in the dark with him, than by myself, that's for sure!!
5. The joy of having someone love you unconditionally - even on the bad hair days.  My husband is awesome and always makes me feel good.

I'm fortunate enough to be married to a wonderful guy - I know that not everyone gets as blessed as me :-)  He's funny, caring, kind, and good looking :-)

No comments: