Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Door Tour

Lianna over at Growing Our Own Garden is hosting the third annual Christmas Door Tour!  It looks like fun :-)  Most of our outdoor decorations died last year so I already knew that I had to focus on one area this year and start to rebuild from there.  I've really enjoyed having my entrance decorated first, for Halloween and than "converted" over for fall.  That made my decision easy, I wanted to focus on the main entrance of our home which includes a deck and sliding door.  I've got a few ideas swimming in my head already with wreaths, garland and lights.  I might have to make a trip to the dollar store with the change jar to see what I can find there to inspire me :-) 

So between now and December 10th, get those decorations out and make your home look festive.  Than link up to Growing Our Own Garden on December 10th and check out all of the other Christmas Doors too!  (If you are going to participate, go to her site now and comment on the post there - you'll be entered in for a prize too!!)

No comments: