Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness

November 19, 2010
Yes, I should have posted this yesterday - I thought about it all day but than never had a chance to post it.

This is a silly one but it is true!  I'm thankful for my new phone :-)  AND I'm thankful for "free" phones every two years!  Yep free!!  I've had Verizon since before it was Verizon - back when AAA gave out phones to their members.  When Darryl and I got married he took over my phone but the battery didn't even stay charged . . he made a phone called and we learned about the "new every 2" thing and got our first new phone.  A few years later we added a line and now we just wait for that 2 year anniversary so we can pick out the best phone we can get for free :-)  This time mine has the full keyboard, some awesome fonts, and great ring tones.  I'm so excited to have it ! 

No comments: