Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness

November 8, 2010
Today I am thankful for family days :-)  We don't get many of them but today we got to enjoy our family.  We laughed a lot, played a lot, and even got some work done!  Than we had some family pictures taken by a friend and I can't wait to see them!  Every once in awhile, we just have to take time out for us - and yes, I do schedule those days at the very least, once a month otherwise, we get too busy :-)

My boys!! :-)
Josh got creative today.  He moved his little chair up on the couch and sat in it so he could watch out the window :-)

Darryl giving Nate a bottle - he doesn't get to do this very often!
And yes, I'm thankful we were able to stay in our PJ's until early afternoon when we had to get ready for pictures!!

No comments: