Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 - What you believe

Katie, at Katie's Journey is hosting this really great blog Challenge.  Today's topic is on what you believe.  I was kinda stumped on what to write; more of what people would be writing than on what I believe.

So here goes :-)
I believe . .. .
1. Jesus is the my Savior
2. God created the world and all things in it, including me!
3. The Bible is 100% true
4. I married my "kindred Spirit"; my true best friend
5. My kids are amazing
6. God will supply all of our needs, even when we can't see it happening.
7. That the sun really does come out tomorrow, even on gloomy days.
8. That animals are great stress relievers
9. Being a Stay-at-home mom is my perfect job
10. God has a plan for each of us, if we let Him lead

I could list more but I wanted to list the top 10 things that came to my mind and this is what they are - in order.  So I think that the order of importance is probably pretty accurate too.

No comments: