Saturday, September 18, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Living Room

Another blog I follower, Kelly's Korner, is doing a weekly posting called "Show us your life" Fridays (Obviously I'm a day late!).  It looks kinda fun so I thought I'd try it.  Feel free to look up the info on her blog.  http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2010/09/show-us-your-life-living-rooms.html

So here is my living room:
So this is the view of my living room standing in the dining room (on the left) and standing at the end of the living room looking towards the dining room (on the right).  Yes, I have along living room and, in case you were wondering, we do have kids! LOL


Here's the toy corner a little closer - I love this storage unit.  It holds so much stuff neatly!  Eventually it will get moved into one of the boys rooms and I will get another one for the other room (that's how much I love them!)  and that will open up a nice space in the living room :-)

Opposite of the toy corner is my "office"  We turned our office into our baby room so I had to cut down and organize!! 

And our entertainment center.  I do love it but it is huge.  Eventually, when we can get a flat screen TV that we can hang on the wall, we'll get something more streamlined.  The only downside is I will lose my display area on top.  For now, I'm enjoying my things :-)

Finally this is the view into our master bedroom - the first door between the chairs (next weeks room!) and one of the boy's bedrooms. 

Hope you enjoyed your tour :-)

No comments: