Just a few updates on my 40 goals by 40. This is my own personal accountability more than anything else.
1) I completed another item - I took a CPR class on Thursday, Sept 16th and passed with flying colors. It was much easier than I thought it would be and am glad I learned it. I like that I can use a defibulator now too. Which, by the way, never be scared to use one - they are all dummy proof. Just open the case and turn it on. It will give the directions to follow.
2) I located the music to Clare-de-lune. The same music I used back in high school when I played it for my senior recital. I'm excited to squeak out time to work on this song. When I get it down, I will record it and post it so you can hear :-)
3) I e-mailed Lisa Laplant to see if I can get her to meet us for dinner :-)
4) I started reading my Bible through in a year - my start date was Wednesday, Sept. 15th, 2010
5) My quilt is coming along - I actually have it out of the basket it was in and had hoped to get the binding all pinned today but I ran out of time. Maybe I can get that done tomorrow. Than I just have to sew it :-)
6) I'm doing research to find out how to get on the bone marrow transplant list too!!
That is what I've been doing :-)
On a seperate note - Fall Decorating. I've been bit by the fall decorating bug! I've been looking at so many blogs where the writers have decorated for the fall so I'm going to pull out what I have, try to make some things I've seen, and maybe check out the dollar store with my change jar (seriously . . ) and see what I can find. My goal is to decorate the first weekend in October so I had better get busy :-) I'll post pictures of what I do and links to crafts as well!