Saturday, September 11, 2010

31 in 31 - Day 31

Well, it's been 31 days since I started this little photo challenge so this last picture seemed fitting.

Yesterday, when I took this picture (just didn't get a chance to post it last night!) I got to go out for while while my parents spent time with the kids.  I went to my favorite place for lunch - Grand Traverse Pie Company.  I get this awesome Turkey with apple smoked bacon and Grand Traverse Cherry Chutney sandwich followed by the best pie ever.  This is Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb and it is SOOOO good!  I enjoy going to the Pie Company and not only getting lunch but kicking back and usually scrapbooking on my computer for awhile.  Yesterday I worked on some other things I needed to get done but it was nice to have a couple of hours to just relax.

I really enjoyed this photo challenge.  Taking time to watch for a photo.  I will say I took a ton more photos of my family the last month as I was always looking for the perfect shot and I plan to continue to pull the camera out more and more so I don't miss any of those cute moments.  Now I just need to carve out more time in my day for scrapbooking!!!

This is just one challenge - who knows, I might do it again some time but right now, dont' forgoet to check out the Christmas Cookie Challenge (click the button on the side  of my blog for full details)  And, I have plans to do another challenge myself  . .. if I can figure out how to make a button! LOL 

No comments: