Saturday, August 14, 2010

31 in 31 - Day 4

One of the reasons that this 31 in 31 day photo challenge interested me is because I kinda failed at another photo challenge :-)  At the beginning of the year, my Creative Memories Director challenged us to do a year of photos - meaning take one picture a day for 365 days and create a Pic-folio album.  Well, that lasted for about 1 week.  I like this one much better.  So here is today's photo:

Last year, right at the end of Peach season, I discovered a recipe for Souther Peach Cobbler and it was to die for!  On Thursday, the boys and I went to a farmer's maker and I picked up some fantastic peaches . .. with the sole purpose in mind of making this lovely dessert :-)  And, yes, it is as good as it looks! I will be posting the recipe as well so feel free to check it out! 

Can't wait until tonight to have a piece of this yummy dessert :-) 

No comments: