Friday, April 12, 2024

Weekly Menu

 After a super busy week last week, I'm looking forward to a much quieter week this week.  I did a lot of running around last week with kids due to Nate having state testing but it was also enjoyable as I got to enjoy two afternoons "in town".  For as much running around I do to lessons and youth group, I seldom leave our general area.  Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with that or just being home - but it sure is a nice treat to have an afternoon out (and by myself since Nate was testing!) 

Anyway, here is the plan for the coming week: 

Friday:  It's fun food Friday (maybe that should be a thing HA!).  Crescent wrapped smokies, stuffed mushrooms, and chili cheese dip.

Saturday - Dinner at my mom's 

Sunday - Pork Loin in the crock pot, baked potatoes, green beans, and yeast rolls.

Monday - Tacos.  

Tuesday - I have a ladies night out with my Sunday School Class so I'm going to use left over pork loin to make pulled pork and serve that with Mac and Cheese. 

Wednesday - Two options for Darryl and I - leftover tacos or pulled pork OR there is leftover soup in the freezer from a few weeks ago.  

Thursday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, and crescent rolls.  

No comments: