Tuesday, February 2, 2021

February Reading Goal

Even though I list my reading goal within my monthly goals, I like to post my specific books as well.  I have big aspirations for reading this year and I feel like this helps me be more accountable. 



  1. It all Starts at Home - I won this book through a blog about 10 years ago.  I think I might have started it once but, at the time, I was living the toddler life and didn't read much HA! 
  2. Taming the To-Do List - I bought this book years ago because, well, I'm a HUGE to-do list maker.  I don't think having a To-Do list is a bad thing but I think sometimes they can be controlling if a person isn't careful.  I'm curious to see the take on this topic by the author. 
  3. Stripped - is the book from January I didn't get read.  The author is a good friend of mine so I'm hoping it's good HA! 
  4. Training Hearts and Teaching Minds - is the family devotional book we are trying to start.  It is a Monday - Saturday book and it seems like each Monday something happens to keep us from all sitting down to dinner.  We might need to do Tuesday- Sunday instead HA! 
  5. When Twilight Breaks and All That We Carried - These are two fiction books that were recommended on a blog I follow from my favorite book store, Baker Book House.  I don't usually order books online from the store but the price was right for each and there was free shipping.  I'm looking forward to reading both of them this month. 


No comments: