Friday, August 16, 2019

Weekly Menu

The boys and I were supposed to head out on a Homeschool Co-Op overnight camping trip but, as I was standing in line at Meijer on Thursday evening, I got a text that said it was cancelled!  At least I could pull stuff off the belt before I paid for it!! 

Friday - We have Sloppy Joe stuff from camping we didn't use so I'm eating that up along with chips.  Again, super simple after being gone

Saturday - Tonight is Chili Dogs with leftover Sloppy joe stuff and left over hot dogs! 

Sunday - Tonight we are heading to a church gathering at someone's house at the lake. 

Monday - Oh my goodness, it's another potluck!  Nate has another summer Tae Kwon Do practice followed by a potluck.  My plan is to make some tortilla roll-ups and a cheese ball and crackers

Tuesday - Tonight I'm going with a friend to hear another friend speak at a ladies gathering.  So, to keep dinner simple, it's just Tacos.

Wednesday - I think my husband will meet his dad for dinner this week so I think maybe the boys and I will grab something for dinner?  Maybe we will do Pizza Hut - Josh still has a coupon for a free pizza.

Thursday - Chicken, Noodles and Green beans!

No comments: