Friday, November 30, 2018

Weekly Menu

My "after Thanksgiving" menu changed a little just due to leftovers and what I had in the freezer but for the most part things went as planned.  I seemed to shift from not cooking to cooking every meal as the weather turned into winter.  Apparently cooking is more fun when it's cold and snowy out (instead of when it is hot out and my kitchen becomes a, well, oven HA!) Here's the plan for the coming week.

Friday - Our town annual Christmas parade is tonight so dinner needs to be quick.  I'm thinking just Corn Dogs and Chips. 

Saturday - Breakfast.  French Toast Sticks, Eggs, Sausage, and Fried Potatoes

Sunday - Cranberry Chicken, Crash potatoes, and baked beans (left over from the other night)

Monday - Pulled BBQ Chicken and Fried Rice.

Tuesday - Tacos!

Wednesday - Chili and Spaghetti

Thursday - Amish baked chicken, Noodles, and Green Beans.

No comments: