Friday, April 27, 2018

Weekly Menu - The one with my birthday!

This week brings my birthday and a few days without kids.  It also brings a semi-busy week where I need to be creative with meals to get us through the week! 

Friday - We are meeting my mom for dinner to celebrate my birthday!  My favorite Mexican place with some ice cream to follow will be a perfect night. 

Saturday - Darryl and I are heading out for the day.  I'm still tossing some ideas around in my head of what we are going to do but whatever we do will be fun! 

Sunday - I'm not sure - I won't be cooking! 

Monday - Tonight we are literally in three different directions.  Darryl has a meeting on one town, my mom is bringing the boys home from another and I have practice in another town.  So, everyone is eating somewhere and that is all that matters. 

Tuesday - Josh has state testing today so that will impact our day.  I plan on having tacos because I can actually prep everything on Monday so it's an easy dinner to put together after a long day. 

Wednesday - Another day of testing.  I'll probably cheat and grab something for dinner even though we are done with AWANA!  

Thursday - Baked Ziti, Salad, and Garlic bread.  


No comments: