Thursday, September 14, 2017

Something Yummy - Fruit Pizza

Fruit Pizza
adapted from issuu.com (actually Pampered Chef)
Years ago I sold Pampered Chef and I really enjoyed it.  I love the recipes and I love the product.  This recipe was one of the go to recipes I used when I did demo's at peoples homes.  It was easy, quick and showcased quite a few products.  This did not disappoint!  Such a simple yummy dessert. 

Ingredients

1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
4 cups fruit (strawberries, kiwi, bananas, peaches, blueberries or raspberries

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. For crust, shape cookie dough into a ball.  Place dough on a pizza stone or a cookie sheet; flatten slightly with palm of hand.
2. Using light floured rolling pin, roll out dough to 12" circle about 1/4 inch thick (note, if using a cookie sheet - make it into a rectangle instead)
3. Bake 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.  Remove pan from oven to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes.  Carefully loosen cookie sheet from baking stone.  Cool Completely.  (Note: I used parchment paper on my stone so I didn't need to loosen it)
4. For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar in small bowl; mix well.  Spread mixture evenly over top of cookie.  Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture; refrigerate.
5. Cut into 16 wedges OR cut into smaller squares.


No comments: