Friday, June 9, 2017

Weekly Menu - The week with the first camping trip

We are facing too things this week - record temperatures and our first camping trip.  The good thing is I think the temps will drop before we leave!! Either way, cooking will be different this week than normal (What is normal anyway?)

Friday - Pizza - the boys have a choir concert so we are grabbing pizza before heading out.

Saturday - A family gathering at my moms

Sunday - More family fun at my moms

Monday - The boys are heading to VBS and have to be there by 5:45 so I'll feed them early; Darryl and I usually take advantage of this time and go to Applebees :-)

Tuesday - The boys again are at VBS (Last night!) so I plan on having Darryl bring home our favorite Tacos.

Wednesday - It's baseball!  Since we (Well, Darryl and I) have eaten out alot already, I'm going to put together quesadillas for a quick dinner before the game.

Thursday - Time for camping!  I plan on preppring Slow Cooker Shredded Beef for Sandwiches and Bacon Mac and Cheese (Something new).  I can throw both things in the crocks (yes, I'm taking two crock pots!) as soon as we pull into our campsite and they will cook while we set up.


No comments: