Friday, November 20, 2015

Weekly Menu - It's Thanksgiving Already!

I am amazing that it is the week of Thanksgiving.  I really, truly am.  This has been a year that has just marched right by and now we are nearing the end.  I love this time of year though so I'm going to cherish it all!

Here's the plan for the coming week:

Saturday - I'm leaving easy food for the boys - Hot Dogs and Corn Dogs.  I'm attending a baby shower for my niece so I'll be gone most of the day :-)

Sunday - Today is our churches Thanksgiving Dinner and we get to make a Turkey (the deacons supply all of the meat . . .) So, since we'll  be having a big dinner at 5:00 I'll keep our mid day lunch a little simpler.  Sloppy Joes, Mac and Cheese, and Chips.

Monday - Stuffed Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Green Beans, and Biscuits

Tuesday - Chick-Fil-Lay Nuggets and Fries

Wednesday - Tacos. 

Thursday - Thanksgiving at the Parents.  I love not having to cook :-) 

Friday - The kids are staying at the parents - it's an annual tradition for the boys to stay at Papa and Nana's after Thanksgiving - they've been doing it for 5 years :-)  Darryl and I are on our own.  I'm not sure what we will do tonight - it depends on when we get home, whether we stop in Grand Ledge for a late lunch/early dinner or we come home and find something to eat at home.


No comments: