Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another great read

I wish I was a great writer, I really do.  I wish I could put words on paper that created a visual picture in the readers mind and get them thinking.  Most days, I'm lucky if use "then" and "than" correctly in a sentence even after teaching it for 8 years to elementary students.  Obviously, I did not graduate with a degree in any type of writing so instead, I enjoy reading what others have written and, periodically, I come across something that is just too good not to share.  In this case, it is an article from Finding Joy.  At first, I just read the one article but recently I went to the main page of the blog and starting skimming/reading through other posts and have found a writer who speaks to my heart.  Even though I'm sharing this one specific article, if you enjoy what the author writes, then dig further into her blog and read more. 

No comments: