Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend celebrating however you most enjoy it - spending lots of time with family and friends, doing lots of yard work, or just enjoying time with your own family.  For us, we are spending time with my family at the 1st Annual McMaster Memorial Day Weekend Party.  We plan on having some good old "just us" family time too.  I've decided to give myself "permission" to take a break from blogging (not that I really need permission since I really do this for fun!).  With that said, I'll see you back here on Tuesday with another "Too Cute Not to Toot" post!  Next week I'll share our summer binder with you as well as how I organize the Too Cute ideas I REALLY want to make.  I also want to share with you my some ideas I have for our homeschool room too! 

Hard to believe that this is the unofficial start of summer . .. did we even have winter??

Enjoy your weekend, I know I will!!! 

No comments: