Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Too Cute Not To Toot!!

Welcome to the first post of 2012!  I'm looking forward to actually making some of these crafts this year (or at least items from past posts!)  I already have my plan for January on what to make!!! So excited!! 

The very first idea comes from 1 + 1 + 1=1 and is for printables to one of our favorite books - "Brown Bear, Brown Bear".  I plan on printing these to use in the next couple of months as a weekly activity :-)

One idea that I saw several times over the last few weeks was the idea of doing New Years Eve parties for the kids . .. with a countdown at 8:30 or 9:00 to the New Year.  We want to do that next year with the boys so when I across this idea from Shindig Parties To Go I had to share it. 

Lisa Storms also shares some cute ideas and I love the purple - I don't get to use purple often :-)

 As you can well imgaine, the linky posts this week are kinda slim.  Most of them have links that are the "best of" posts and not new crafts or ideas.  With Valentines, St Patrick's Day and Easter on they way, I'm sure there will be many great ideas coming soon!

No comments: