Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weekly Menu - December 10th.



Last week, I planned a great menu.  Then I went shopping and I forgot to buy eggs.  I thought through our menu for the week and decided that I didn't need them.  I mean, you don't need eggs to make chicken, beans, asparagus, Mongolian beef, QUICHE!!  Seriously.  I figured that mistake out when I went to make the quiche on Wednesday night.  We had grilled cheese instead !!!  Oh well. 

Here's our plan for this week:

Saturday:   We have a family Christmas dinner with Darryl's family.  I'm in charge of bringing . . (drum roll please) a vegetable.  I'm making "fancy green beans".  There isn't a lot of room in the oven so I had to come up with something to make on the stove top :-)

Sunday:  Lasagna Soup (a new recipe) and yeast rolls

Monday: Hot dogs and French Fries

Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie and Salad

Wednesday: (Carry over from last week) Easy Ham Quiche and Cinnamon Bread

Thursday: Tacos!!!

Friday: Manicotti, (another new recipe) Garlic Bread, Green Beans




No comments: