Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our Weekly Menu - December 3

Once again this month, I did plan my December monthly meal calendar and it is already helping me keep planning easy.  I can tell you that I am not following my original plan perfectly but it is helping me keep things organized better.  My meal plan depends a lot on what meat is on sale so sometimes that is what changes it weekly. 

This is what we are planning on eating this week!

Saturday  - We are heading out to get our Christmas tree (Hopefully - if everyone is healthy!) so we have a few traditions.  One, we go to a local restaurant and get a late lunch.  Darryl and I have done this for years and we just really enjoy this little stop.  Then, after decorating the tree, we enjoy snacks.  This year, we plan on Shrimp Cocktail, Chili Cheese Dip, Cheese Ball with Crackers, Bacon Wrapped Sausages, Sin Dip and . . Sin Dessert (Wow we are having lots of sin HA!) 

Sunday - It is just Darryl and I; he has a concert Sunday morning so we are going to grab something quick to bring home so we can relax and enjoy some football.  I imagine we will enjoy left overs from Saturday too.

Monday- This is a rare day . . ..I am completely alone.  No husband and no kids.  I'm actually heading out to go Christmas shopping all day so I'll be treating myself to a few of my favorite places.

Tuesday: Honey Onion Chicken, Asparagus, 3BC , and Puff Pastry Sticks (This is a new bread recipe - I hope they are as good as they look . . .and as easy . . .)

Wednesday: Ham and Cheese Quiche and Country Cinnamon Bread

Thursday: Mongolian Beef, Peas and Rice  (We've had this before and it is SOOO good - If it turns out as good the second time, I promise to share the recipe!)

Friday: Root Beer Pulled Pork and Creamy Cole Slaw with Rolls

No comments: