Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekly Menu - Week of Sept 17

I was amazed last week how far my grocery budget stretched in order to have lots of snacks on Football Sunday :-)  Our dinners were pretty simple but that's ok, my husband was gone several nights due to work so the kids and I ate simple anyway. 

This week we are starting out without kids (they went to see Papa and Nana) so our menu is more adult friendly. 

Saturday: We have plans to work all day in our basement so I know that by the time dinner rolls around we will be ready to relax without cooking.  We will order in - probably from our favorite Italian Place!

Sunday: Roast, Potatoes, Carrots in the crock pot

Monday:  I will be on my own - can't believe it HA!  I will absolutely be getting something from somewhere - just not sure where I'll go!

Tuesday: Teriyaki Chicken Thighs, Savory Rice, Peas and Biscuits

Wednesday: BBQ Cups and French Fries

Thursday: Taco Stuffed Shells, Corn, Crescent Rolls

Friday: Cinnamon Strudel Pancakes, Hash browns, and Bacon

No comments: