Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm loving . . .that football is back!  Yes, it is only preseason but it won't be long and it will be real!

I'm loving . . . That the Detroit Lions look great AND that all of the announcers/commentators are actually throwing around the "P" word (Playoff). 

I'm Loving . . . this fantastic weather.  The nights are cool, the days are sunny and comfortable. 

I'm loving  . . . that I found my truck key :-)  I had lost it about 2 weeks ago and was sure it was gone.  Than, on Saturday, when we were driving to the Zoo, I was digging through my purse looking for my sunglasses and there was the key! 

I'm loving . . . that we discovered on Saturday, after owning my husbands old Grand Am (I think it is like a '92 . . or maybe older LOL), since March . . .that it has an automatic starter. Seriously.  It doesn't have Air but he can start it from the house! HA!  Josh was playing with the keys on the table when I heard the car start.  I was SURE someone was stealing our vehicle - talk about being confused!

I'm loving . . . my little family.  We had a fabulous weekend and just enjoyed some wonderful family time. 

What are you loving today?



No comments: