Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm Loving . . . the fact that my 2 1/2 year old is starting to have full conversations with me.  I can't understand every word (sometimes only 1 word out of 20).  We sat outside one afternoon enjoying popscicles and a full conversation that including picking some cherry tomatoes.

I'm loving . . .  that my little garden is actually producing some veggies.  I'm not getting a ton of stuff but it has been so hot . . ..

I'm loving . . .  that I don't have a huge electric bill as so many do that have Air :-) (hehehe - trying to be postive about being so HOT!)

I'm loving . . . . the Oatmeal butterscotch bars I made this week . . . they are like giant Oatmeal Scotchies YUM!

I'm loving . . . our nightly family time in our (nice cold) bedroom!  After bathtime, we take the boys in there to watch Wheel of Fortune and just plain have fun.  We laugh, sing lots of songs and than slowly wind down in time to put the kids to bed :-)  Such great memories!

I'm loving . . .  my Husband!!!  He's my best friend and my everything.  I'm so thankful that he is willing to work such crazy hours and willing to work so many hours in a week so that I can stay home with our kids. 


What are YOU loving this week? 

No comments: