Monday, August 15, 2011

Too Cute Not to Toot!

I almost forgot about this post this week, imagine that!!  Things have been busy around here so I just haven't had a chance to do a lot of searching. First up is this cute idea from Lil Luna on how to make a "Count your blessings" wall hanging.  This is a great idea for a family picture wall!

This next idea from Artsy Fartsy Mama is incredible.  I will be honest and say that I don't ever plan on making this item but some of you might have more crafting ability than I do PLUS it deserves to be shared it is so good.  It is a new idea for a quiet book - but wow, so much great work!

Ok, back to ideas I do want to make - Pinwheels are a huge hit in our house and you'll probably be seeing them in upcoming birthday party posts so when I saw this idea from Minimoz, I knew I needed to "keep" it by posting it here!

I know there are lots of neat and different ideas out there for wedding guestbooks but this is the first time that I've seen someone use a monogram for everyone to sign.  Check out So into Weddings  to read more about it!

Another monogram idea comes from A little Moore and I just love it.  I have a picture wall in my house but am looking for some new ideas for it.  Adding this monogram would be a perfect idea.

I love garlands - I haven't made many but with upcoming events, I thought that this one would be cute and so very different.  It is a rag garland from Nothing But Country - just pick the fabric that fits your theme and it would be perfect!

That's it for today - again, only because I almost forgot about it and didn't search for ideas earlier than Monday night!  Plus I think we are in between all of the summer and fall ideas so things have slowed down just a little bit but I know that everything it pick back up come September!

No comments: