Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving . . .  that as I'm writing this (which is actually late Tuesday night!) a storm has rolled through and now, as I open the windows again, it is sooooo much cooler.  Today was so hot and humid - it just is not fun!

I'm loving . . .. the memories from this past weekend.  We had so much fun together as a family and, taking the boys to a baseball game, topped it all off!

I'm loving . . . the cute little things that Josh is saying.  He saw a car driving through a flooded area and said "Dor Bath"  (Car bath). 

I'm loving . . . that my kids are going to spend a few days with my parents.  It is a win-win-win situation :-)  The kids love their grandparents, the grandparents love the kids and we love . . .the little break :-)

I'm loving . . . . or more that I'm thankful today that a friend of mine survived a boat accident this weekend.  Looking at it now and seeing pictures of what is left of the boat; he and his friends should not have walked away without even a scratch!

What are you loving today?


No comments: