Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creative Memories Spotlight


Have you been busy scrapbooking?  I have :-)  Over the last few weeks I completed two Graduation books from start to finish, put all of my printed pages on scrapbook pages for 2009 and edited the 2009 pages through September!!  I attended  a "short crop" (it is only 5 hours long haha) and updated my kids professional albums and got 2008 Christmas pages all done. AND I've been spending short bursts of time organizing my scrapbook/craft things so I can actually get to things and be much more productive  Oh, I also uploaded the rest of 2009 and 2010 completed pages to the site I print from so I can start ordering.  I can only do a small group at a time but that's ok, I have other projects to work on as I order and I will be current soon!!  PLUS I took time to really learn how to edit my photos in my Creative Memories Software and am LOVING it!   I edited some professionals shots we had done of the boys as well as started editing March 2010 photos.

So . . . with that said, I'm kinda buried up to my eyebrows in the Creative Memories Software - if you want to get your pictures organized quickly or even have them "put themselves in a book" this is for you!  Jump over to my WEBSITE and check out all of the digital scrapbooking items.   I personally still love the good old traditional way with pictures and paper BUT to get current or for those of you that don't have the patience for traditional . . .the digital software is the way to go!

Enjoy your weekend!  I'll be posting this coming weeks about the graduation albums so you can see what I did with that software too!  The more I use it the more I love it :-)

No comments: