Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happenings in this House

This week was busy.  Monday, Darryl was home after being gone for most of the weekend in training.  Tuesday I was gone all day scrapbooking and, thrown in was the fact that my computer picked up a lovely little virus from something I tried to open (I'm avoiding all 4shared documents for now!!) that took Darryl from Friday evening until Saturday evening to get taken care of for me!  Thankfully he fixed everything and I didn't lose anything.  So I didn't get a lot of pictures this week but one night, the boys had some fun with a laundry basket.  It became a "hiding place" and while one was inside it, the others would push toys through the holes.  The one on the inside would push them back out as quickly as they were pushing them in and everyone was laughing.  And yes, all three boys took a turn in the basket - even the biggest kid of all :-)



I hope you had a great week too!!

No comments: