Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Too Cute Not To "Toot"

Lets just jump into the ideas!! First up is a super cute idea from Craftomanic for adorable homemade Valentine's.  How much cuter are these than the little store bought items you can get?


And, here's another idea from 24-7-365 for Valentine's as well.
OR, if you really want to go the extra mile, check out these creative Valentine's from FamilyFun.com

Over at Oopsey-daisy is a great tutorial for Rose Felt Trees.  These would also be a great idea for a bridal shower centerpiece or even at a wedding.  They are super adorable!
Ok . .my ideas are short today.  If you follow blogs that have "Linky Parties" you probably saw that they have had to pay for that service that used to be free so a lot of the places I find cute ideas either didn't have parties this week or they are much smaller.  I didn't have as much time as I do sometimes to search individual blogs so . . .hopefully these ideas help a little!  (And hopefully I'll be back next week with tons of ideas now that I'm a little more prepared for the search!)

No comments: