Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Too Cute Not to "Toot"!

By this point of the month I was REALLY expecting to see a lot more Christmas stuff but I know it is all coming!  For now, here are a few more Thanksgiving ideas for you.

Here are some great printables from Crafts and Such.  They would be great in lunches or just stuck to a mirror to show your gratitude.

I'm always looking for teaching ideas and 2 Teaching Mommies have some great ideas if you search their whole site but I also really liked this activity.
It is a dice game to build the Pilgrim and Indian It would be great to keep kids busy on Thanksgiving day
She wears flowers showed two different ideas that I just adored.  They WILL be on my craft list to have ready next November. She shows to different Thankful Books.  One is personal and educational and one is a No-sew idea.
Click here for the tutorial

Click here for the tutorial
Another great blog, Mommy's Little Helper, gives all kinds of great Turkey Learning Ideas.  This picture is just one of her ideas.
There is a fantastic idea over at Parents.com for making a gratitude turkey.  It would make a great addition to any table

Over at  A pumpkin and a princess, she gives a great idea for using pine cones for Turkeys.  So cute!
One of my new favorite sites is Musings of Me.  She shares all kinds of printables for teaching.  Here a few of her current items but you could spend hours downloading anything from her site.

I think that is it for this week - not that there aren't bunches of ideas I didn't even touch!  I hope you enjoy these and visit the sites I mentioned.  Don't stop at just the one link, go looking and find more!

No comments: