Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 - Something you are looking forward to

Have you taken time to read some of the posts over at Katie's Journey?  There are some really great links to each of her "30 day challenge" posts. 

So . .something I am looking forward to?  I think probably the most important thing is watching each of these two little animals grow up!
My Little Elephant

My Little Giraffe
Now, some little things I'm looking forward to!
1.  Starting to babysit a friends 2 1/2 month old baby in just one week!  I'm so excited :-)
2. Learning whether or not my husband will still have a job once the company is taken over by new owners in a few weeks. (Yes, Looking forward to this so that the speculation can stop and we can move on and make plans)
3. Christmas!!!! I love everything about Christmas - the True Meaning - The Birth of Christ and what that means, the decorations, the cookies, the songs . .everything!!
4. The beauty of fresh fallen snow
5. Getting  something in the mail I just won!!!  I'll be blogging about it later this week :-)  I can't wait to get it!

No comments: