Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Worship Wednesday - Lead Me

Last week, I heard a song on the radio called "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real. I quickly wrote down the name and finally had a chance today to look up the group.  The song is great - it talks about a Wife who needs her husband to lead, Children who need their Daddy to lead and the prayer of a Husband and Father to God to help him be the man he needs to be.  The words are strong but it goes further than that.  Check out their website ( http://sanctusreal.com/) There is a video that gives the story behind the song and there is also a "book" you can click on with the "Lead Me" prayers. A Prayer for Husband, A Prayer for your children and grandchildren, and A Prayer for Wives.  I love when Songwriters have a reason behind their songs and this is truely a great reason. 

Lead me is now the top song on my play list.

No comments: