Monday, July 22, 2024

Summer Fun Week 7 - 2024

 


This was another great week of summer!  Josh and I kept busy with some things while Nate was at camp!  

Sunday - For the first time ever, our whole family played on the praise team at church.  Darryl and I play often, Nate has played a few times but Josh finally played drums!  It was great. 

Monday - Darryl and I took Nate to camp!  This is Nate's favorite week of the year!  After dropping Nate off, Darryl and I did some things related to driving for Uber (there is a car rental program Darryl was checking into but we learned it is not a good option as it is not run well)  and enjoyed our favorite lunch at the Adobe.  

Tuesday - Joshua and I enjoyed a great lunch with my mom.  Then later in the day Josh and his friend Ty helped some men from our church set a large bank of mailboxes.  



On Wednesday Josh and I spent some time with my Father-In-Law helping him with some errands.  He treated us to lunch too which was nice.  I didn't take any photos though!  

Thursday - I convinced (HA!) Josh to help me a little with cleaning the church before we headed to the Library for the teen summer library event.  He enjoyed a little "Amazing Race" fun with a friend.  The librarian took photos but I haven't seen any posted as of yet. 

Friday - This was our self proclaimed "do nothing" day and we enjoyed it!!  Darryl grilled some amazing steaks for dinner to top off a great day. 

Saturday - Darryl and I got to pick Nate up from a great week of camp! 
Nate and his counselor :-) 
Nate's cabin. 


We also had some days with amazing weather - not the super hot days we've been having!  The next few weeks will be a little less busy (I think!) .  Then it will be time to start thinking about school again! 








No comments: