Friday, July 26, 2024

Weekly Menu

 Whew!  It's August.  How crazy is that?  My oldest brother and sister-in-law come home from Brazil for a few months and that is always a treat!  We cherish the time we get to have with them when they are home.  August is also when I start working on school related plans and planning my homeschool classes.  We are racing towards fall and I'm not just quite ready for that!  Anyway, we still have to eat so here is the plan for the coming week!  I do have several carry overs from last week as plans changed throughout the week! 

Friday - Orange Crunch Chicken and fried rice 

Saturday - Dinner at my mom's 

Sunday - Crock pot Fajitas 

Monday- Tortellini Soup  

Tuesday - Stromboli and Salad

Wednesday - Breakfast Enchiladas and Fruit

Thursday - Ranch Chicken Club Roll-Ups and French Fries 

No comments: