Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekly Menu

I have to admit that last weeks menu did not go as plan.  First, when I went to the store, several items were not available so I had to do some quick thinking to change some meals.  Than, as I got towards the end of the week, I realized I hadn't bought enough of a few things so I couldn't make another recipe.  I've carried a few things over to this week and a few will show up later :-)  Here's our upcoming weekly menu - we'll see if this week goes better ;-)

Saturday: Darryl and I are celebrating our 10th year Anniversary and will be spending the day out; without kids.  We'll be eating at some of our favorite restaurants!

Sunday:  Still celebrating :-) 

Monday: Steaks, Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus, Corn on the Cob,  and Garlic Bread.

Tuesday:  Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Baked Beans and French Fries

Wednesday: Buttermilk Waffles, Sausage, and Fresh Fruit

Thursday: Curried cauliflower "Popcorn", Smothered Pork Chops, and Mashed Potatoes

Friday: Chicken Roll-ups; Corn on the Cob, Fruit

Our Sweet Snacks: Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars, Snickers Pie, Low-Fat PB and Banana Muffins (for breakfast)

No comments: