Well, hello. October has been amazing. Beautiful sunny days and cool, crisp nights! I think October is my current favorite month. haha Even the dog loves it - he often can be found laying in the sun on the deck and when asked if he wants to come in, he raises his head, looks at you, and I actually think he rolls his eyes before laying his head back down. For Real. This is the month of THEE birthday - Josh turns 18. I don't think any of us are quite ready for that! Later this month he is picking dinners but for now, it is still on me!
Friday: At the typing of this I'm still debating. Sometimes there are extra kids here; plus my guys are heading to a football game. I'm leaning towards a couple frozen pizzas and bosco sticks but we shall see.
Saturday - Nate is heading to a fall retreat with friends, Josh is heading to Homecoming with Averie and Darryl and I are chauffeuring. We will get dinner somewhere :-)
Sunday - We are picking Nate up from his retreat around noon so I'm really not sure what we are eating yet.
Monday - Homemade pizza. Simple.
Tuesday - I have a mom's night with our co-op I might attend (I don't always go). I'm thinking an easy meal in case I'm not home - Cheese Tortellini with alfredo and Garlic Bread
Wednesday - Youth Group!
Thursday - Boneless Turkey Breast, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing and Gravy.
I feel like this weeks planning is a little bit of "we shall see where we are and what we are doing" kind of planning. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment