Friday, September 25, 2026

Weekly Menu

 It's the end of September WHAT!  That means we enter the "Holiday" Months!  Birthdays, Halloween, a Retreat, Thanksgiving and . .. . Christmas! Whew!  Slow down time!  :-)  I'm sure I say that every year about this time.  I will say that September kinda blew right by me though.  I'm trying to enjoy each moment and not look too far ahead (even though, technically, that's what I did in my first couple of sentences!)  Enough of that - lets check out this weeks menu. 

Friday - The teens are heading to a game night at their friend's youth group.  Darryl and I will grab something simple. 

Saturday -We are going to a birthday party with Darryl's side of the family.

Sunday - I have a choir concert so we usually end up grabbing something 

Monday - Shrimp and Grits and Cornbread

Tuesday - Easy Taco Casserole and Salad

Wednesday - Youth Group

Thursday - Oven Roasted Pork Loin, Mac and Cheese and Zucchini

No comments: