Friday, November 26, 2021

Weekly Menu

 I have no new and interesting highlights for this week other than we are beginning December.  I'm not even sure how that happened HA! Shoot, I haven't even made my December menu as of yet! 

Friday - We are heading back to my mom's for round too!  Yes - leftovers for the win!!! 

Saturday - Amish Breakfast Casserole, fruit, and asparagus

Sunday - Since we haven't had our "take out" this weekend yet, I'm thinking that grabbing food on the way home is nice (we did it last weekend and it was great!) Plus, we have different schedules leaving church right now since Nate and I stay for choir.  

Monday - Chicken and Dumplings and Salad

Tuesday - Chicken Drummies, crash potatoes, and green beans

Wednesday - Tacos!!! :-) 

Thursday - Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and Yeast Rolls

Kind of an easy cooking week to kick off the last month of the year.  I do need to get my December plan in place this week though as we have a busy month and I want to make sure that I don't have an excuse to just "grab pizza" too many times (or at all!!) 


No comments: