Saturday, May 15, 2021

2021 Week in Photos #15

 Welcome to a normal week :-) 


Saturday - My three men took me to the beach for Mother's Day.  It's become a little bit of a tradition.  Some years it's so cold we can't even get out of the car, some years it's so warm that everyone puts their feet in the water.  This year was about in the middle.  We started out with our favorite pizza from Bernie O's before heading to our favorite beach! 

I love the waves on the sand.  It's so beautiful! 


We ended our night with a visit to our sweet little ice cream shop, Ruth Anne's.  It was super yummy and Dash even got a treat! 

Sunday - We celebrated Mother's Day with my mom.  Darryl cooked on the grill for the first time this season.  
Me and my boys - they are both catching me on height.  Despite what the photo shows - Josh still has about an inch or two until he passes me! 
I made this yummy dessert for Mother's Day lunch - I'll share the recipe soon (and it is SUPER easy!) 

Monday -Thursday . .. .basically just school.  We are about 3 weeks out form finishing and would like to finish in two but it will be tough!  

Friday - Today we had Co-Op and Nate had TKD. 






It was a fun week and we accomplished a lot but I will be honest, Josh, Nate and Mom are ALL looking forward to being done with the school year! 


No comments: