Friday, April 9, 2021

Weekly Menu

 Welcome to another week of eating!  HA!  Last week summer arrived - close to 80 degrees and humid!  Uugg!  I'm not quite ready for summer yet!  I love the nice cool, dry days of spring! Now that spring break is done, it's time to buckle down and get as much school done as possible.  Trust me, by mid-May we are done and it is hard to spend hours a day on school when the weather outside is calling us to go to the park:-) 

Here's the plan for the coming week

Friday - It's eat out night :-)  Last week, since the weather was nicer and it was still light out - we did what we did last summer - we did the drive thru "hop" and ate in the car.  It was fun.  We will probably do that again! 

Saturday - Dinner at mom's 

Sunday - It's pizza night!  

Monday - Meatball Soup and Rolls

Tuesday - Chick-Fil-Lay Nuggets and Fries

Wednesday - Amish Chicken and Noodles and Green Beans

Thursday - French Toast Sticks and Breakfast Meats 


These are all carry overs from last week  because we had lots of leftovers from Easter Breakfast and Dinner so we had that a few nights last week instead of what was planned.  I'm also doing my normal Fridge/Freezer/Cupboard clean out that I do ever 6-8 weeks which just means I'm trying to use some things up that have been sitting in the freezer/cupboards for a month or so and need to get moved out!  :-) 

No comments: