Saturday, April 3, 2021

2021 Week in Photos #12

 I realized how few photos I took in March when I ordered photos on Thursday.  It shows how little we have done this month too - school, school, and appointments HA!  BUT, the doctor and dentist appointments are done for 6 months to a year so that is good!  Everyone is healthy and has good teeth HA!  

Here's a look back at our week: 



This week we celebrate Dash's 2nd "gotcha day".  Dash is a huge part of our lives and we are all so thankful that we adopted him two years ago!! His favorite thing is to sleep on the couch snuggled in between people - especially as Josh, Nate and I do school on the couch. He loves belly scratches, his Norwhal toy, and being with his family.  


April played the all time April Fools Day Joke with snow on April Fool's Day!  Actually, I loved it :-)  I wouldn't have even minded a little more of a "snow storm" just for one last breath of winter before summer arrives!  


No comments: