Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Too Cute Not to Toot!

One thing I love to find is ideas for home made gifts for showers (even though I seldom make them yet!) and this idea from The Seasoned Homemaker is just too cute to pass up.  I have a friend due in the spring so maybe, just maybe I'll get this idea made :-)
My boys need hats for the winter (I do have one saved on Etsy that I love!) so when I saw this tutorial over at Moth and Sparrow I had to save it for later.  They are just super cute!
I realize that this is one day late for October/Halloween but I love this candy corn topiary from Deep in the Heart of . . . Arkansas - it is just so adorable!
This is another idea for next year, but my kids would have loved it this year - they are SOOO into "Pukin Pach" (Pumpkin Patch).  This idea for a Pumpkin Tree from Love & Sugar Kisses is super adorable!
I'm looking for ideas to fill up my October Family Fun Binder with and this is perfect - a Roll a Pumpkin Game Printable from Happy Home Fairy.
I will be adding this list also from Happy Home Fairy to that same binder; it has tons of ideas that will help with planning next October :-)

Ok, don't hate for me for posting this next idea but, it is after Halloween so it might be ok :-)  Craftomaniac shares a really cute idea to do with twine - a super adorable Christmas Card.

This pumpkin idea from i gotta create was too cute not to share this week.  This would look super cute on a Thanksgiving table.  If you planned ahead you could probably find stuff at good will or even the dollar store to use :-)

I have a thought that over the next couple of weeks we will see tons of great Christmas ideas.  It is hard to believe that it is already November - where did the year go?

Enjoy!

No comments: