Monday, September 27, 2010

Creative Memories - What's New!


First, I don't know why this flipped - but Nancy O'Dell has joined with Creative Memories and has created her first line - the Hummingbird Collection.  There are some beautiful coordinating things in this set!

This bag is part of the Hummingbird Collection.  It holds all of the components plus it looks great as an everyday tote

There is a new cutting system that is out as well.  I'm pretty excited about this and I know they will add to it too!

I want two of these bags - one for my laptop and one for my latest projects!

There are some great new Christmas collections out this fall as well as a new Christmas album too! 

Of course there is also some great fall/Halloween papers and stickers as well


Lots of great digital stuff out - Calendars, Cards, and "papers"

I know this is blurry but this is an up close look at the album in the Hummingbird Series.  I really like this and am hoping I can get a couple of them for my 2011 pictures :-)

These things can be found on the Creative Memories Website starting in October.  Feel free to check it out here.  You can also check out the specials and "while supplies last" or clearance sections to get some great deals!  If you place an order, please choose me as your consultant :-) 

No comments: