Thursday, August 26, 2010

31 in 31- Day 16

First of all, I am not a garage sale-er.  I seldom go because I find nothing . . .ever.  I decided today I would try again and this is what I got:

Now, bear in mind, I went looking for a couple outfits for my kids but came home with toys!!  I got all of this for $9.00.  Most of it is for birthday's/Christmas except the Piano - that Josh has already been playing  (The Cat is NOT from the Garage sale - she is just curious :-) )  I looked up the little V-tech Spin and Learn Top (in the front) and it sells for $15.00 - I paid $1.00.  I had been looking at getting that for Nate for his birthday!!  And I found a similar Sit and Spin that sells for around $30.00 - I got that one for $2.00.  Crazy???   I tried finding the piano but the sites all say that it is no longer available :- )

No comments: