Friday, July 5, 2024

Weekly Menu

 We enjoyed a great week with family.  We had several meals at my mom's with my brother and sister-in-law, Ken and Lynnette which means that I have lots of planned meals that will be carried over in the coming weeks!  I reworked my July menu, double checked all of the ingredients in the house, and love that my grocery budget is fabulous this month HA!  It also means that I am going to alter from normal plan for each day so I can use up what I have on hand.  I'll get back to that plan next week! 

Here's the plan for the coming week: 

Friday - Slow Cooker, Zuppa Tuscana and Bosco Sticks

Saturday - Today we have the final open house for the season for a friend from church so that is dinner!

Sunday - Beef, Tomato, and Acini di Pepe soup and French bread

Monday - Amish Breakfast Casserole and Crash Potatoes

Tuesday- Baked Teriyaki Chicken, Rice-a-Roni, and Green Beans

Wednesday - Pork Tenderloin, Mac and Cheese and a Veggie

Thursday - Today my guys help at a community dinner.  :-) 

No comments: